If you’re feeling overwhelmed… girl, it’s so understandable. The world today is stressful, and mom life is more overwhelming that it’s ever been. Listen to this quick episode of She Just Glows: The Podcast for a 5-minute exercise that will dissipate your stress and overwhelm right now.
Interested in working with me? I’m currently offering 6-week and 12-week coaching packages. Head to my Coaching page to learn more.
Are you feeling overwhelmed right now?
Well, it’s not okay and we’re going to get to how to fix that. *wink*
But also, it’s okay.
You have permission to be overwhelmed in your life today, no matter what it looks like.
And, I’m willing to bet that you actually have so much more control over your current overwhelm than you might think.
I have a simple, 5-minute tool that I use when I’m feeling overwhelmed and I’m walking you through it in this week’s brand-new episode of She Just Glows: The Podcast.
Prepare to be lightened!
What You’ll Learn In This Podcast Episode:
- The first thing to tell yourself when the walls start closing in
- The 2 most common sources of mom overwhelm
- A real-life, Janie-tested, 5-minute exercise to dissipate your stress and overwhelm right now
- Your Life Energy List: what it is + how it works
- How to detach from energy-sucking things in your life
- The 2 types of people in life: which one are you?
Listen To The Full Episode:
View this post on Instagram
To learn more about becoming a private joy coaching client, get in touch on on Facebook or Instagram, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more info about my coaching offerings on my website. And don’t forget to sign up here for the email list so you don’t miss an episode!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.