Are you in the midst of a storm in your life? In this week’s episode of She Just Glows: The Podcast, I’m sharing 7 things that have helped me cling to hope and keep moving forward.
Interested in working with me? I’m currently offering 6-week and 12-week coaching packages. Head to my Coaching page to learn more.
I’m in the midst of a storm in my private life right now.
The water is sloshing around me. It’s deep and dark. The waves are huge, and on some days, they consume me. On other days, I can see the sky.
My storm won’t be over any time soon. It’s not something that can be repaired in a week, or even a month or 2.
Here’s the deal with that.
Storms happen in life. At some point, everyone experiences a dark season.
It can be gender-confused kids. It can be your husband cheating on you. It can be the death of a loved one.
You are surviving. You are enduring. You are barely getting through.
You are clinging to your life raft with everything you have.
But the storm isn’t even near the end.
So now what?
What You’ll Learn In This Podcast Episode:
- 3 “today” things to do right now to lessen your pain
- A powerful journal exercise to bring your brain back to the good stuff
- 4 “whenever” mindsets to try as you endure your storm
- How to use your Happiness Formula to extract joy from your dark time
- The mind shift tool that will stop giving your problem so much play
Listen To The Full Episode: