You might be interested in changing up your relationship with alcohol, and you can visualize every part of that life… except social events. In this episode of She Just Glows: The Podcast, I’m sharing everything you need to know about how to be social without alcohol.
Interested in working with me? I’m currently offering 6-week and 12-week coaching packages. Head to my Coaching page to learn more.
‘I want to stop drinking, but how would I manage my social life?’
I’ve heard it from so many of my joy coaching clients, and if you clicked on this post, chances are you’ve grappled with the same hangup.
You are interested in changing up your relationship with alcohol.
And you can wrap your brain around doing most of your life without alcohol, or with less of it.
But then your mind rolls to that wedding, or that trip, or that friend group.
And you think, ‘There’s no way.’
I’m there with you.
I’ve got you.
This episode is just for you.
What You’ll Learn In This Podcast Episode:
- Your 5-step checklist for going to social events alcohol-free
- 5 scripts for how to respond when someone offers you a drink
- How to know if you’re an alcoholic + how to make sure no one ever calls you that
- 3 things to ask yourself before going to events with alcohol
- 3 ways to address the people who aren’t okay with you not drinking
Listen To The Full Series:
For more information about working with me as a private coaching client, head to my website, send me an email at email@example.com or drop me a direct message via Facebook or Instagram. And sign up here for the email list so you don’t miss an episode!